GTO Media seeks English-speaking media professional with extensive knowledge of the healthcare advertising media market in the EU to consult and provide strategic input on media planning and buying activities for a drug launch. Initially, this will be a part-time consulting assignment through the end of 2018.
The consultant will collaborate with the US planning/buying team to adapt global planning and buying strategies to local markets. The US team will provide planning, activation and measurement support. The consultant will review strategies, media plans, campaign findings and new media opportunities and advise on healthcare publishers and compliance/regulations.
The consultant will have experience planning and buying healthcare digital and print media in the major markets (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain) and – ideally – some secondary markets (Ireland, Portugal, Sweden, Netherlands).
– Healthcare/Pharmaceutical experience including relationships with key Health Care Professional and Patient publishers in Europe
– Planning and buying digital and print media for Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Portugal, Sweden, Ireland and Netherlands
– Working successfully with US teams and senior clients
– Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
– Ability to provide strategic input on European & Global media plans including reviewing strategies, media plans, campaign findings, new media opportunities, etc.
– Experience performing landscape/target and competitive analyses using syndicated tools
– Familiarity with data governance and privacy restraints by country
If you meet the requirements, please send us an email to email@example.com with your CV.